At MMC we believe that our role is to provide quality, value-added solutions and services so that investment managers and wealth management organisations can focus on their core competencies.
The cornerstones of MMC’s philosophy are:
- Employing (and retaining) staff with specialised experience and depth of knowledge of fund and investment administration businesses
- Writing and developing adaptable IT solutions that are specifically designed for the New Zealand market
- Striving to deliver the highest quality and level of services to our clients
- Focusing all of our attention and efforts on outsourced fund and investment administration, as this is our ONLY business
The service requirements of New Zealand investment managers and wealth management organisations are sophisticated and complex. Key to MMC’s success is an in-depth understanding of our clients’ fundamental needs:
- Accurate, consistent and reliable service delivery
- Compliance with New Zealand specific regulatory and legislative requirements
Our consideration of clients’ strategic growth and their development plans remains dynamic. We work closely with our clients to understand their future requirements and ensure MMC maintain the required level and quality of both staffing and information technology reinvestment.
With an ardent commitment to provide value-added solutions and services to the New Zealand wealth management industry, we believe that MMC’s core competitive advantages include:
- Having an executive team with experience and expertise not matched by any of our competitors or other New Zealand based financial services organisations. They continue to work in the business, developing processes and procedures based on their many years of providing investment operations services to New Zealand clients
- Owning, developing and maintaining our IT platforms to enable us to be innovative and adaptive to changing client and regulatory needs
- Applying flexibility and agility in dealing with our clients’ requirements
- Maintaining strong relationships with major accounting and legal firms to remain at the forefront of legislative and regulatory changes
- Retaining an organisational structure and centralised presence in Auckland with all strategic decisions made in New Zealand. As well as improving efficiencies and timeliness, it ensures the interests of our clients and the perpetuity of investment administration services remain our primary concern
- Fostering a true client service culture that sets the benchmark in the industry - a dedicated client relationship manager, access to functional teams, strategic as well as operational client engagement and partnership in product development and major restructures. Importantly, a team consisting of experts who have been in the financial services industry, and employees of MMC, for significant periods
- Having significant client on-boarding and project management experience for implementation and transition phases
- Keeping investment administration as our ONLY business
- Pursuing quality business relationships with our clients
With over $7bn FUM and 350k investors, our fund administration requires consistent, accurate delivery and a strong risk management focus. Over the past nine years MMC has provided a strong track record of delivery and met our evolving requirements. Their knowledge, commitment and solutions based approach make them a critical part of our business.
Nigel JacksonHead of Product, Business Bank & WealthBT Fund Management
MMC provide unit pricing and fund accounting services to a high standard. The standout for us is their engagement, drive and ability to provide broad solutions and services which enable us to be more efficient and deliver outstanding services to our clients.
Mark RylandHead of Product and OperationsMilford Asset Management
Mint Asset Management
We have been very impressed with the professional service and assistance received from the team at MMC and how they have tailored this to suit our specific situation and future needs.
Anthony SowerbyChief Operating OfficerSalt Funds Management
MMC has professionally and consistently provided key fund accounting services for the Russell Investment Funds.
Anthony EdmondsManaging DirectorImplemented Investment Solutions
MMC is an integral part of our business - your independent and accurate fund pricing has been critical to our business growth. Thank you!
John BerryExecutive DirectorPathfinder Asset Management
MMC is integral in the day-to-day operation of our funds and prompt to deal with.
Jamie YoungPartnerCastle Point Funds Management